Well, the concept of body art is increasing amongst athletes at a steady pace. One after another, many athletes are seen displaying their inked bodies in pool, boxing rings, and other platforms. The young Boxer, Jason Lewis, also has a perfect black inked canvas on his skin. He is an Australian Middleweight Boxer who made his Olympic debut in the Rio Games, competing in the men’s 75kg boxing division. Let’s explore his tattoos on his muscular body.
1. “Follow Your Dreams Today, Nobody Promised Tomorrow” on his Both Shoulders
2. “Lewis” on his Neck
Daniel got his last name, Lewis, inked in cursive handwriting on his neck. There are huge feathers inked on both sides of the name.
3. “Drop Bombs” on his Upper Chest
4. “Kangaroo” on the Right Side of his Chest
Meaning: Jason got a kangaroo surrounded by stars inked on the right side of his chest. It represents his Australian origin.
5. Roman Numerals “XXV-IX-XIV” on the Left Side of his Chest
6. “Pair of Boxing Gloves” on his Lower Abdomen
7. “Crown and Year 2011” on his Right Wrist
Tattoo: “Crown and year 2011”
Meaning: Jason got a tattoo of a crown with 2011 inked beneath it, on his right wrist. In 2011, Lewis competed and won gold for Australia in Commonwealth Youth Games in the light welterweight division. He won the finals by a score of 27-24.
8. “Big Brother” on his Right Forearm
9. “Muscular Man” on his Right Elbow
10. “Bomb” on his Right Forearm
11. “Tribal Man Killing Lion” on his Right Upper Arm
12. “Tribal Man Wearing Traditional Headdress” on his Right Forearm
13. “Word Drop and Image of a Bomb” on his Right Forearm and Hand
14. “A Scenic View” on his Left Upper Arm
Meaning: Jason got a landscape inked on his left upper arm. There are small flying birds, a huge eagle, which is heading towards a snake, a leafless tree, a pot containing pebbles and a house, shown in the scenery.