28 years old, Jessica Da Silva Quintino, is a Brazilian Handball player, who plays for Brazilian National team and HC Odense. She participated in the London Summer Olympics 2012, where her team secured the sixth position. She also participated in 2011 world’s women handball championship, Pan American Games and Rio Olympics 2016. Jessica is known for her gorgeous looks and style. Her tattoos are always found putting extra charm to her looks. Let’s have a visual check on her charming tattoos and understand the meanings behind them.
1. “Mickey-Minnie” on her Left Triceps
Tattoo: “Mickey Minnie Duo”
Meaning: Jessica got a matching tattoo with her husband; a kissing Mickey-Minnie duo inked on the backside of her left triceps.
2. “Face of a Lion” on her Left Forearm
3. “Celtic Cross” on her Left Forearm
4. “Lillies” on her Left Forearm
5. “Outline of a Heart” on her Left Collar Bone
6. “A Flying Bird with an Unidentified Quote” below her Left Breast
7. “Roman Numerals “LXXXIX-XCI” on her Left Wrist
Meaning: Jessica got Roman numerals inked on her left wrist, which translates into 89-91.
8. “Tiny Heart” on her Left Forearm
9. “Red Rose”
10. “Olympic Rings” on her Back
Tattoo: Olympic Rings
Meaning: Jessica got colored Olympic rings inked on her back. She also got names of the Olympic games in which she had participated, London 2012 and Rio 2016, inked below the rings.