Ever surrounded by dual emotions simultaneously? Well, I guess you all must have been in this situation once in a while. So in the era of the facade, the Smile Now Cry Later tattoo is one that shines out in the world of body art. This tattoo holds dual attributes-even each person has a different perspective on this theme too. It represents the two sides of the beautiful life (happiness and sadness). It symbolizes the fragile line between joy and sorrow which teaches us the value of life. Freddy Negrete is the originator of Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo. This kind of dual image came to his mind when he was in prison. These two emotions are an inherent part and parcel of our lives. It also encourages us to give one more try at happiness after the sadness shatters the happy moment. This iconic tattoo has a mask used to hide an emotional state. It shows a personality’s light and dark sides, with tears representing misery and laughter representing delight. Here I have brought you numerous ideas for Smile Now Cry Later tattoo. It also portrays the reality of increasing modernity and the dying tradition of our culture and civilization. It is a unisex tattoo that everyone can flaunt.
Meaning of Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Designs
Contents (Click to Jump)
The phrase “Smile Now Cry Later” is made up of two separate phrases (smile now which reflects that leave the worries and live in present ) and (cry later says that accept all your shortcomings and figure it all out afterward). It sheds light on the motto of “you only live once” so live the present moment to your fullest. Smile now cry later tattoo gives voice to the rough patches and fleeting moments of our precious life, which we all go through, and enables us to work effectively and patiently with the spirit of gratitude. The essential message that this tattoo is exhibiting -is that “every cloud has a silver lining“. This intriguing tattoo will make your personality stand out in the crowd as it exhibits an ambiguous and mysterious nature. Emotions have a powerful authority over the persona of an individual that adds value in life and represents both the positive and negative aspects of the situation. Smile now cry later tattoo is popular because it has the potential to feature the fighting spirit even in the harder times and motivates a person to go beyond their limitations in order to heal or achieve their desires.
Ideas For Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Designs
The best thing about getting this Smile Now Cry Later tattoo carved on your body is that it has a lot of variations in its designs.
- Feminine masks with rose- It represents the powerful woman possessing a feature of both gentle and generous, kind and brave.
- Happy-sad masks with thick lines- This tattoo reflects the dual form of expression of an individual.
- Simple masks in color- It shows that even simplicity has a color that is very difficult to interpret from the mask.
- Classic theatre masks-This classic theatre mask portrays the hidden creative talent of an artist which can only be seen in the theatre through his performance.
- Hands-touching masks- This tattoo features the person’s cleverness and behavior that is intended to deceive others and get what they want.
- Happy-sad butterflies- It tries to showcase the pain of a great loss behind the pretty happy face which can only be recognized by getting into their life.
Where Should You Get Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Designs
- Finger Spaces
- Shoulder Blades
- Behind the Ears
List of Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Designs & Meanings
- Smoky Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Leg
This tattoo is exhibiting pain in silence which is louder than crying. Getting a Smile Now Cry Later tattoo on the leg reflects that the moment a person starts, stepping down the road of compromising with any object or a person, the situation automatically leads them towards their own suffering.
- Vivid Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Leg
The underlying message of this vivid tattoo depicts the sorrow and longingness of human lives beset with problems. It is a clear reflection of a lonely man’s craving for love and affection.
- Colorful Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Leg
This tattoo reminds me of the classic movie “Mera Naam Joker” in which veteran actor Raj Kumar gave his best performance. It is showing dual nature of innocence and the devilish inherent in each one of us. If an innocent person loses patience, the devil inside him or her is bound to come out.
- Designer Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Back
This designer tattoo on the back can transport you to the parties or balls of western societies in which masks are used for glamour and fashion. As we all know that we all carry a mask on our face most of the time depending on the situation of our life because this society does not permit our true feelings to come out due to some rules and protocols of our civilization.
- Aesthetic Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Hand
This tattoo is symbolic of a rose flower that is very pretty to see but the fact is that it does contain thorns. A person can be very sweet in appearance but he or she might have a wild side too.
- Twin Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Hands
It seems this tattoo is speaking volumes. These twin faces show that tragedy and comedy are two sides of the same coin.
- Creative Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Arm
You should try this creative smile now cry later tattoo on the arm because it is looking beautiful embedded with the deep lesson of life.
- Limpid Smile Cry Later Tattoo Design on Wrist
I like this! This tattoo is so clear and clear. It represents the conflicting emotions of sadness and happiness that is omnipresent in everyone’s life.
- Bold Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Forearm
This smile now cry later tattoo on the forearm is so soulful. It is like a mirror reflecting your hidden self.
- Fashionable Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Side Neck
Every tattoo lover can flaunt this tattoo on their neck. It is looking cool and fashionable.
- Expressive Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Fists
If you are an introvert, do try this loud and expressive smile now cry later tattoo on your both fists. It is depicting two faces of a clown signifying the fact that a clown might look very funny and can make you laugh but that clown can also be inflicted by pain. Still, he chose to hide his feelings and project a happy face in front of the world. This tattoo also shows the importance of one’s own profession. No matter how sad we are but we cannot say no to our work or occupation. Life has to move on.
- Beautiful Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Hip
Isn’t beautiful? Having a tattoo on the hip is really sexy. This almost looks like an art piece with a powerful meaning.
- Spooky Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Hand
This smile now and cry later tattoo gives a very haunting visual. Sometimes, we are very much in pain due to personal reasons, yet we cannot show our emotions to the world. This tattoo can be carved on the upper side of the palm as a remembrance of some dreadful past event just to remind us that we persevered it. Every dark phase has to disappear, hence, one must not give up under any circumstances.
- Mysterious Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Wrist
This tattoo can be preferred as a symbol of a romantic relationship. A love relationship is not an easy drive. It is usually filled with mad laughs, heartbreak, tears, and contentment.
- Inked Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Leg
This inked smile and cry later tattoo portrays that a well-planned evil intention has been perfectly achieved. The devilish smile reveals the real face behind the mask.
- Illustrative Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Back
This tattoo on the back is almost like a poster depicting a deep message of sacrificing your own happiness for the fulfillment of your dear one’s wishes.
- Simplistic Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Neck
This tattoo is projecting beware of a double-faced person.
- Iconic Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Forearm
This tattoo is emblematic of a love-hate relationship. It often happens that the person with whom we are very much attached betrays us.
- Scintillating Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Side Navel
This smile now cry later tattoo signifies the attributes of a queen who has to manage diplomacy to preserve her throne.
- Metrical Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Side Neck
Maintaining a fine balance is very important to survive in this world. Each one of us must know how to balance our hope and despair.
- Vociferous Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Upper Palm
Tattoo lovers can try this design of smile now cry later tattoo on both hands in the memory of regaining their strength after the passing of dark and gloomy days.
- Rosy Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Thigh
Many people want to forget their bad days but the fact is those bad days are our good teachers. This smile now cry later tattoo on the thigh is symbolic of diverse moments.
- Cloudy Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Arm
These strong words smile now cry later on the arm convey that the bearer of the tattoo should keep in mind to smile now while remembering a happy and joyful time that he had shared with the now deceased person.
- Shining Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Thighs
This tattoo could also serve as a symbol of the challenge one had gone through in his or her life while serving as a reminder of a happy and positive circumstance.
- Stylish Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Thigh
Smile now cry later tattoo is the epitome of someone who acts in a certain way in a particular situation and then in a contrary manner in a different situation.
- Shady Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Forearm
Each one of us is neither black nor white but we are shades of grey. This tattoo contains a girl with tears in her eyes and then there is a happy face below her image. It often happens to us that when we are in sorrow or agony, our friends act no less than a clown to set our mood right.
- Pretty Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Leg
Do you like butterflies? If yes, you can think about this sweet tattoo on your leg containing happy and sad faces. Butterflies symbolize both freedom and restraint.
- Scary Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Hand
We should not take lightly the person who speaks less. Their silence can speak volumes because of acquired knowledge and experience. And if we mess with them, they may come out like a clap of thunder as this tattoo is depicting two different faces with contrary facial expressions.
- Sweet Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Forearm
This tattoo on the hand is telling the story of a girl who cried her heart out and achieved her mental peace.
- Amazing Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Arm
Arm projecting a wholesome image of two different emotions can be a good choice for your tattoo. A person who has seen suffering in every phase of life get ultimately rewarded with success and peace. The blooming flowers in the tattoo are a representation of a new beginning and happiness.
- Creepy Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Forearm
This creepy tattoo on the forearm can display your hidden emotions and desires. The faces of the joker in the tattoo can also mean both angels and demons.
- Miserable Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Leg
Showcasing two different spirits possessed by every individual on your favorite body part can be a good choice for a tattoo.
- Messy Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Forearm
This tattoo is depicting situational confusion when any decision would lead to further confusion. Sometimes, it happens when we are not able to figure out the perfect solution to a particular problem because everything is very messy.
- Mysterious Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Hand
This tattoo on the hand can imply the situation when we become slaves to our own emotions and feelings.
- Conflicting Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Forearm
At times, we all need to take the role of dual personality to fulfill our ambition.
- Blackish Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Forearm
This tattoo can be interpreted as the situation when a calm and cool person gets transformed into a rude and disturbed person due to heartbreak or betrayal.
- Terrifying Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Hand
You can try the tattoo showing the possession of a split personality.
- Smoky Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Hand
A patient person when get disturbed by extreme intolerance, then he or she is bound to explode.
- Dreadful Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Thigh
This tattoo is representing that sometimes we need to hide our strength from the world to know others’ true identities. And for that, we put an absolute mask of fakeness.
- Funky Smile Now Cry Later Tattoo Design on Thighs
These dual tattoos on both the thighs are actually portraying two different phases of life. One spent in simplicity and the other in luxury.
You may go through these wonderful ideas of a smile now cry later tattoo on your lovely body parts to showcase different mood swings, joy and sorrow, happy and difficult phases, light and dark personalities, and evil and good intentions in an artistic manner.